|For over six decades and four generations, the hallmark
of King Industries has been innovation in the development, manufacturing
and marketing of specialty chemical products. A tradition that began in
1932, when company founder Robert J. King first developed simple, yet
innovative, processing aids for natural rubber.
Today, the company remains privately owned but rubber processing aids represent a very small portion of the company’s business. King continues the tradition of innovation in bringing high performance additives to thousands of customers worldwide including most major chemical and oil companies through its two major operating divisions, the Coating Additives Division and the Lubricant Additives Division.
Headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut, USA, King maintains a network of direct technical sales personnel, manufacturer’s representatives and distributors around the world. A technical sales office is maintained in Waddinxveen, the Netherlands to serve Europe, Africa and the Middle East, while the remainder of the world is served through the USA headquarters.
ISO 9001 certified, all King facilities incorporate the leading edge of available technology in terms of process equipment and control systems, laboratory instrumentation and communications equipment. As important as these tools are for today’s modern business, King takes great pride in the close to two hundred employees who individually and collectively are King Industries.
These people are the ones who have responded to the real needs in the marketplace with technically advanced products and a commitment to making King Industries the best it can be, from being a technological leader in the industries they serve, to being a financially strong corporation poised for future growth and service to its customers.
Our global presence include technical partnerships with trusted and experienced companies such as Kemspex International.